THE CENTRAL CIVIL SERVICES (CONDUCT) RULES, 1964 apply to every person appointed to a civil service or post (including a civilian in Defence Service)
- Complete 'THE CENTRAL CIVIL SERVICES (CONDUCT) RULES, 1964' in digital format. Doesn't require internet connection to read act.
- View data section wise / Chapter wise (Data updated as of 27 September 2015 )
- Advanced User friendly Search for any keyword within section/chapter
- Ability to view Favourite sections
- Ability to add notes to each section ( Users can save note, search note, share note with friends/colleagues ). In order to use this feature user need to Buy via Google Checkout.
Government of India website - http://www.persmin.gov.in/DOPT_ActRules_CCS%28Conduct%29_Index.asp