Prayer (Salat) times for all places in the world forever. So where ever you are, you may know the prayer time of that place. No Country/City setting required. A prayer call for all Muslims. This app also helps us to say our daily prayers on time, 5-times a day. It has an alarm, daylight saving adjustment, time adjustment and alarm tone setting features.
How to Use:
- When you open this app first; go to settings and adjust your location.
- In settings you can also set calculation method and juristic method according your region.
- Default Fajar Isha method is Angle Based. If you are getting wrong time then you can change it one by one to get to correct location.
- Then tap Save to adjust your time.
- You can set alarm for Iftari ,Sehri and prayers just by tapping on the alarm button.
- apps include many islamic ringtones; you can choose either of them for alarm.
- If there is slight difference in between prayer time, you can adjust it.
- You can adjust an alarm prior to any prayer or fasting as a reminder for that action. Like if you have to say your Fajar prayers on 3:40 than you set an alarm before the actual prayer time so that you don’t miss any prayer or don’t get late in fasting.
- Prayer times of Any Place in the World.
- Ramadan Calendar Time of 2015.
- Set Adhan Alarm .
- islamic ringtones
- Can Adjust time
- duas for ramadan
- Sehri and Iftari notifications and lot of other features.
After downloading the app; you need to go to settings adjust the location then kindly compare the time with Mosque Near to You. If you find few minutes difference you can set them by using Time Adjustment Feature that is available by clicking on Alarm.
We have put lot of efforts to make this app for our user as free. Everything is covered related to Ramadhan, the time schedule, the Prayers (Dua’s), Sehri/ aftari and prayer alarm.