The World Book eBooks platform includes a rich library of beautifully illustrated titles for all ages and interests. Are you an animal fan? Learn amazing animal factoids in the Animal Lives series! Think space is pretty cool? Become an expert on black holes, alien planets, and more by reading books in the Explore the Universe series! Are comic books your thing? Journey on wild math and science adventures with characters from the Building Blocks series!
• Easy navigation using basic touch commands
• Highly illustrated reference titles, graphic novel-style nonfiction, and stories
• Embedded videos, audio, and games in many titles
• Automatic saving of highlights, notes, and bookmarks
• Built-in search feature for fast look-up of a word or phrase
• World Book Dictionary available with Internet access
• Download titles from the World Book eBooks platform
• Add or delete bookshelves
• Rearrange titles or move them to a different shelf
• Switch between list view and thumbnail view
• Must have an institutional or personal subscription to World Book eBooks in order to download books to the app.
• Must create a personal username and password from the eBooks platform in order to access your bookshelf.
About World Book
World Book, Inc. is an industry leader in the production of accurate, current, and reliable reference and learning materials for children and adults. In addition to publishing The World Book Encyclopedia and other reference sources, World Book offers subscriptions to a variety of digital reference sources for schools, libraries, and consumers.