Last update 2011-08-10
- Automatic and free updates to changes
- Data is stored local. No internet connection needed.
- Accurately search
- Easily bookmark
- Share code via text messages or email
I Article I. Bill of Rights
II Article II. The Powers of the State
III Article III. Suffrage and Elections
IV Article IV. The Legislature
V Article V. The Executive
VI Article VI. The Judiciary
VII Article VII. Local Government
VIII Article VIII. Finance
IX Article IX. Revenue
X Article X. Education
XI Article XI. Environment
XII Article XII. Militia
XIII Article XIII. General Provisions
XIV Article XIV. Constitutional Revision
TS Transition Schedule
For lawyers, civil servants, officials, students, dissidents and any citizen who wants to know the laws.
Use it with 'smartLEGES LITE', the international laws and codes manager for Android.
- SmartLeges Lite free reader has to be installed on your device to be able to read the associated document. Search it in the Android Market.
- External memory space is needed to save the associated document.
seo: penal crime crimes criminal procedure death penalty civil rights nightcourt grand jury pleadings judgment execution felony cases county jail correctional prison prisoners punishment deadly weapon weapons justice violent illinois traffic vehicle Code legal lawyer attorney school penal regulation reference rules law Illinois General Assembly Illinois Compiled Statutes