Hanuman is a vanara (a monkey-like humanoid deity), a devotee of Rama, and one of the central characters in the Sanskrit epic Ramayana. Folk tales increasingly eulogise the powers of Hanuman, and he is considered by many to be an avatar of the god Shiva. The qualities of Hanuman – his strength, courage, wisdom, celibacy, devotion to Rama and the many names by which he was known – are detailed in the Hanuman Chalisa.
1. Hanuman Ashtak Audio Playback
2. Hanuman Ashtak in Hindi and English
3. Seekbar to jump to any location withing Audio
4. Text highlights when Audio plays
5. Minimize to play Audio in Background
6. Set Font Size as per your choice.
7. Split Doha Lines into Single / Double depending upon readability