"The dream shows the inner truth and reality of the patient as it really is: not as I conjecture it to be, and not as he would like it to be, but as it is." ~ Carl Jung
Nobody knows for certain why we dream. The Greek philosopher Aristotle believed that dreams were fragments of recollections of the events of the day. Sigmund Freud said that the purpose of dreams was to maintain sleep and many modern theorists state that dreams occur in order to prevent our emotions from 'overheating'.
I hope this application will help you understand the information carried by your dreams.
The app includes:
1) Old English dream book (Dream Book Zedkielya).
2) Culinary Dream Interpretation.
3) Miller Dream Interpretation.
4) Miss Hasse Dream Interpretation.
5) Freud's Dream Interpretation.
6) Tsvetkov Dream Interpretation.
P.S. Version without ad banners.