“Global Warming” is the term used when the earth heats up (the temperature rises). It happens when greenhouse gases (carbon dioxide, water vapor, nitrous oxide, and methane) trap heat and light from the sun in the earth’s atmosphere, which increases the temperature. This hurts many people, animals, and plants. Many cannot take the change, so they die.
This application provides comprehensive list of around 500+ Global Warming related terms and it’s meaning, which will help you to understand the Global Warming and Greenhouse Gases effects in better way and will help to save the planet.
- No Internet connectivity required
- Search through our database in alphabetical order
- Search keyword using title and application content
- Add term to your favorite list - Share the term to your friends and family through email, facebook and twitter
- Change the font size for better reading experience
- View history - Random display of terms