The drivers of all kinds of vehicles should implement and follow the following measures:
1. All drivers who drive the vehicles with the cylinder size from 49 cm3 upward must obtain the
driving licenses according to the types of vehicles.
2. When driving, the drivers must always be precautious and that they should be in the easy-to-drive
situation and fast particularly the possibility to move without any disturbances. Passengers, goods or
other things loaded must not block the drivers’ sight.
3. The drivers and passengers who sit at the front seats of the vehicles must wear the safety seat belts.
4. The drivers who drive motorcycles, tricycles and the motorcycles with trailers/Remorque must wear
5. No passengers or goods are allowed to load in front of the driver.
6. Children under 10 years are not allowed to sit in the front seats of vehicles without the
accompanying adults or without wearing the seat belt.
7. Babies under 10 months of age must put inside the baby seat and wear with the safety belt tied
firmly to this baby seat with the car’s backseat.
8. Children in the age of 10 months up to 4 years must sit in the baby seat with the safety belt tied up
to this seat to the backseat of the car.
9. No interruption to the road side residents and the road users.
10. The drivers are prohibited from drinking the liquor with the alcoholic rate from 0,5 mg per liter of
gas or from 0,25 mg per liter of blood.
11. The vehicles with caterpillar tracks are banned from being driven on the roads. These kinds of
vehicles must be transported on the vehicles with rubber tires.
12. Telephones are banned from being operated during driving. The telephones can be operated when
they are connected to the communication equipment, or the drivers must stop the vehicles to operate