This means that through hypnosis, you can be “fed” suggestions about your personality, habits, behavior, and way of thinking that can influence your life immensely.
Did you know that …
- Psychologists use hypnosis to calm and soothe people who are in a state of trauma or are nervous.
- Medical practitioners use hypnosis as anesthesia – surgeons during surgery, dentists during tooth procedures, and doctors and midwives during childbirth.
- Post-surgery or post-operation, hypnosis is also used to prevent infection or unpleasant side effects.
- Mental health professionals use hypnosis as part of the therapy for patients with psychological conditions.
- Hypnosis is used to help both patient and doctor understand health and mental conditions, the causes and possible course of action to be taken.
- Hypnosis is used to curb problem habits such as smoking, eating disorders, or unpleasant behavior.
- Hypnosis is effective in dealing with psychosomatic problems or physical illness that can be rooted from a psychological condition.
- Learning ability, physical performance and social attitudes can be improved through hypnosis, too.
- Hypnosis is also being used by the legal system in aiding crime investigation.
Throughout history, across religious and professional boundaries, hypnosis has been used extensively and utilized in improving people’s lives. Who knows, the next life to change might be YOURS!
What you will find inside Hypnosis app:
- The truth about hypnosis. Shake away those preconceived notions about hypnosis as evil, mystical, or occult.
- Scientific discussion on hypnosis and mind control.
- How hypnosis affected one of the most infamous men in history, Adolf Hitler.
- Two ways by which hypnosis is performed.
- How people get hypnotized on a daily basis.
- The people most highly susceptible to hypnotic suggestion.
- How the improper use of hypnosis can take someone’s life.
- Hypnosis used as a mechanism for military intelligence.
- Common techniques to effectively hypnotize subjects.
- Signs to determine if the subject is already ready and open to hypnotic suggestions.
- Can hypnosis bring you back to the past?
- Hypnosis used as a tool for surgery.
- The best way to treat a physical condition more efficiently.
- Hypnosis used to resolve crime investigations.
- Fantastic tips from stage hypnotists to put on a great show.
- How to tap into your subconscious.
- How to be a self-hypnosis practitioner.
- Elements needed for an effective hypnosis session.
- How to use hypnosis to captivate your lover.
- How to use hypnosis to quit smoking and other bad habits.
- How to use hypnosis to lose weight.
- How to use hypnosis to make someone a real winner.
- How to use hypnosis to create financial abundance.
- Where to find a comprehensive list of actual hypnotic induction techniques for free, including deepening, induction, testing, and trance!
- Where to find a comprehensive list of actual hypnotic scripts to solve health problems for free, including asthma, depression, stress, constipation, anxiety, high blood pressure, migraines, insomnia, weight gain, smoke addiction, and many others!
- Where to find a comprehensive list of actual hypnotic scripts to enhance your abilities for free, including concentration, creativity, memory improvement, public speaking, self-confidence, speed reading, financial prosperity, and many others!
- An extremely powerful self-hypnosis exercise to clear your mind and calm your nerves.
- Instructions on how to ease away your physical tensions and mental worries through trance that is the gateway to hypnosis.
And a lot, lot more!
Start download this app now....