DictSharp English Dictionary possesses a simple and good look and feel. It provides the ability to allow end-users to search and view definitions for a word or term in different dictionary databases, such as English Vietnamese Dictionary, Vietnamese English Dictionary, English English Dictionary, at the same time. Word definitions are grouped by dictionary database name and expanded by default but end-users can collapse or re-expand groups or articles to view a specific word explanation on demand. Lookup words will be saved into the recent bookmarks automatically. Besides, DictSharp English Dictionary also enables end-users to save lookup words into their favourite wordbook for later quick reference.
DictSharp English Dictionary is highly customizable. It allows end-users to only enable dictionary databases that they need to maximize performance. It also enables them to reorder dictionaries to move their preferred dictionaries on top. DictSharp English Dictionary is able to pronounce English words in both US and UK voices. By default, DictSharp English Dictionary will pronounce English phrase in US voice but end-users can configure for it to pronounce words in either US or UK or Both (US / UK).
- A universal application for both phones and tablets with simple look and feel
- Support multiple types of dictionaries (English - English, English - Vietnamese, Vietnamese - English)
- Ability to search words offline in a simple and fast manner
- Ability to search Vietnamese words without accents
- Ability to look up spoken words using Voice Speech Recognition
- Display word definitions found in different dictionaries at the same time
- Word definitions can be expanded or collapsed on demand
- Support both favourite and recent bookmarks
- Ability to save your lookup words into recent bookmarks automatically
- Ability to manually bookmark your lookup words into favourite workbooks
- Ability to reorder dictionaries to move your preferred dictionaries up
- Ability to only enable dictionaries that you need or prefer to
- Ability to pronounce English words offline in either US or UK or Both (US / UK)