- Individual events can be added to a timeline. Each event has a name, event date and optional description.
- Event dates range from 10,000 BC to the present and beyond!
- You can now choose the date format from: day/month/year, or month/year or year.
- The events in a timeline can be viewed in a time sequence.
- Edit or delete your timelines and events.
- Export and import timelines.
To export, select the required Timelines and select export selected. Your timelines will be exported to the downloads folder on the device's storage.
To import a timeline into Wiki Timeline, open the exported timeline from your downloads folder with Wiki Timeline.
Storage permission is required to allow timelines to be exported to device storage.
Feedback welcome to firstname.lastname@example.org