The Michigan Accident Lawyers App provides you with helpful resources and easy access to emergency tools that can help get you to safety in the event of an accident.
- Emergency Accident Center
- Accident Tip Checklist - Step by step guide to help you after an accident.
- One Touch Access to call the Police or to locate the nearest Emergency Center
- Easy Access to call a Tow Truck or Taxi Cab for the times you may need a safe ride home
- Built-in Flashlight function to provide visibility in dark glove compartments
- Accident Form to report when you have been involved in an accident
- Ability Capture photos at the scene of the incident and submit in the Accident Form
- *Audio Recording from the device to capture sound right at the scene of the incident to send with your form
- Quick links to receive your Accident Report or view No-Fault Insurance Benefits
- View Social Media feeds right in your App
- Plenty of helpful resources that will keep you well-informed on different types of injuries and accidents
- Contact and Location Information to a law firm that specializes in personal injury cases
The Michigan personal injury attorneys at Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C., have a reputation for meticulous case preparation-an approach that results in major verdicts and settlements for our clients. We handle all types of accident and injury cases, including auto accidents, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death cases, medical malpractice lawsuits, nursing home neglect cases, slip and fall cases, dog bite attack cases, and all other personal injury matters.
Our family-owned Michigan personal injury law firm was founded by David and Vicky Buckfire in 1968. They're now retired and their two sons, Daniel and Lawrence, run the firm. They have continued the firm's reputation as an award winning personal injury law firm in Michigan and have assembled a top team of lawyers and support staff. They have earned the highest possible rating in the legal profession for ability and integrity and are rated Superb by the top Internet lawyer rating service.
*Audio Recording requires a device with a microphone, or a headset with a built-in microphone