- Emergency Accident Center
- One Touch Access to call the Police or to locate the nearest Emergency Center
- Check your Case Status at anytime from right in the app
- Easy Access to call a Taxi Cab for the times you may need a safe ride home or locate a Tow Truck
- Accident Form to report when you have been involved in an accident
- Ability Capture photos at the scene of the incident and submit in the Accident Form
- *Audio Recording from the device to capture sound right at the scene of the incident to send with your form
- View Social Media feeds right in your App
- Plenty of helpful resources that will keep you well-informed on different types of injuries and accidents
- Contact and Location Information to a law firm that specializes in personal injury cases
Carter Mario, CEO and President of Carter Mario Injury Lawyers, is passionate about customer service. What began as a general practice law firm in 1989 in Milford, Connecticut, grew into a firm dedicated exclusively to Connecticut personal injury law under the direction of Carter Mario in 1998.
A complete restructuring enabled the firm to get back to the basics and put all the focus on clients. A team approach, including a case management system that pairs each client with a personal case manager, supervisor, and Connecticut accident attorney, ensures all clients are constantly informed about their case.
*Audio Recording requires a device with a microphone, or a headset with a built-in microphone