- Emergency Accident Center
- One Touch Access to call the Police or to locate the nearest Emergency Center
- Easy Access to call a Taxi Cab for the times you may need a safe ride home
- Accident Form to report when you have been involved in an accident
- Ability Capture photos at the scene of the incident and submit in the Accident Form
- *Audio Recording from the device to capture sound right at the scene of the incident to send with your form
- View Social Media feeds right in your App
- Plenty of helpful resources that will keep you well-informed on different types of injuries and accidents
- Contact and Location Information to a law firm that specializes in personal injury cases
Neimark & Neimark LLP is the law firm of choice for those seeking personal injury or medical malpractice attorneys who not only care, but treat their clients with warmth, compassion, and respect. Injured Brooklyn, Manhattan, and Rockland County victims have sought and received the help of three generations of Neimarks, all of whom have shared the same dedication to winning compensation on behalf of the wrongfully injured. Our personal injury attorneys devote themselves fully to every case we take on. In fact, we think of those we represent as family. And our work isn't done until every accident victim we represent feels the same way about us.
Our law office was founded by Richard P. Neimark in 1975. Richard's father, Milton Neimark, was also a noted personal injury attorney. Unfortunately, before Milton and Richard were able to practice law together, Milton passed away. To Richard's great pleasure, a third generation of Neimark lawyers has since joined the firm-Richard's son, Marshall Adam Neimark. In addition to the Neimarks, our law firm benefits from the experience and writing prowess of Ira Lapp and long-time commitment and experience of Morris Sinensky. In 2008, our team expanded further with the welcome addition of George G. Coffinas, who possesses extensive trial experience in tort and commercial litigation.
*Audio Recording requires a device with a microphone, or a headset with a built-in microphone