*** FOR WOMEN ONLY! ***
It happens every spring. Your otherwise normal boyfriend or hubby metamorphoses into something that resembles the zombies in the cult classic "Night of the Living Dead!"
There are several things that take place BEFORE this happens. First, you discover that your cable or satellite television statement has more than quadrupled. Don't worry, it will revert to normal after the World Series in the fall (unless he's a football fanatic as well). After all can't miss a game just because it's on "pay per view."
Second, check out your credit card statement. His recliner must be replaced with a newer, sturdier model. It just has to stand up to the wear and tear created by slamming fists and frequent jumping on the seat.
Third, your pantry fills up with every type of snack food and munchies known to modern man replete with enough carbs, calories and fat to make certain his life insurance premiums are current!
You explain to the kids that Daddy's really okay. . .he just needs rest and all the yelling and screaming will not raise his blood pressure to the boiling over point. . .or will it?
Look ladies, if any of this sounds familiar, you really need to get with the program. Have you ever heard the term, "you can't push a wet noodle, but you can pull it?"
Maybe it's time you threw yourself a lifeline and started pulling your baseball fanatic instead of fighting him. After all, baseball is here to stay and if you've spent any number of summers alone maybe, just maybe, you might surprise yourself and find some little part of the sport you can enjoy.
That's where "A Woman's Guide to Enjoying Baseball With Her Man" comes in. It will teach you everything you need to know about baseball season survivorship. Learn how to communicate with your guy about the sport. Here's just a little taste of what waits you inside:
* The basics of baseball.
* Why baseball is better than a movie (well almost)
* The American culture of baseball.
* Who are the baseball "greats" and why they are memorable.
* Learn the lingo and what it means.
* There are women players too!
* How about a little baseball trivia?
* The difference between male and female fans. . .hmmm?
Ladies, have you ever been to a live baseball game? If not, you may be in for a treat. If you really want to shake things up, try rooting against his favorite team! That's guarantee to get his attention!
Listen, the sport isn't going to go away and neither is your partner (hopefully) so why not give it a try. The only things you have to lose are long, lonely weekends for the entire season. Who knows? You might even become a fan yourself!
So don't waste another minute. Grab your copy of "A Woman's Guide to Enjoying Baseball With Her Man" and get ready for a terrific summer!
=========== Vertex Mind eReader Instruction ==========
* Double tap the page to toggle the screen size.
* Zoom in/out by using thumb and a finger to
pinch open / close on the page.
* Click page to show/hide navigator.
* Click page number button to jump to a specific page.
* Click 'Contents' items to jump to particular chapter.
* Press and slide corner to flip page.
* On the page top edge show the reading process
bar to tell you where did you achieve.
* Please wait for a while for page to focus.