*** This is Definitely Not About Your Grandma's Fish Bowl! ***
Have you ever wished you could wave a magic wand and transform
the goldfish bowl you had as a child into an aquatic wonderland?
Or, maybe your last vacation included a visit to Sea Word and you delighted in the squeals of laughter from your kids and promised them their own miniature version right in your own home.
Whatever your reasons for being here it's a sure bet that you are looking for the opportunity to create a vision of "Finding Nemo" habitat right in your own home. A noble idea surely, but if you are caught in a time warp you need to understand that when it comes to creating an aquarium, as the saying goes, "they've come a long way baby!"
First things first. You do realize that you gotta' have a plan, right? You know, kind of like plan your work and work your plan? Before you run off to the pet store and start scooping up fish in a net you need to learn a little bit more about "fish keeping."
"Fish keeping?" Yep, that's right, "fish keeping." Or, in a more eloquent description, "keeper of fish." Did you know that "fish keeping" is actually dated as far back as medieval times? Well it's true. But don't worry, you don't have to build your aquarium as large as a moat.
If any of this is striking a chord within, you need some help before you embark on your "fish keeping" adventure and we highly recommend you acquire a copy of Your Guide to Tropical Freshwater Fish Aquariums. It's definitely just what the doctor ordered for "fish keeping 101."
First things first. Here's a little sample of what you'll find inside of the 100+ fishy pages:
* Basic Fish Anatomy - learn to distinguish between the different types by their body configuration.
* Planning Your Aquarium - what size do you require, is there any design you find more favorable, where you should place it and do you need an aquarium stand?
* Furnishing your aquarium - first the basics, light, heat, filter
* Then comes the fun stuff - how to select gravel, plants and other interior design elements and accessories.
* Water quality is very important - learn how to "keep it clean."
* Adding the fish - learn all about the most popular tropical freshwater fish - how many you should buy considering the tank size, should you have more than one species and how and where to buy your fish.
* Selecting aquatic plants for your aquarium and how to care for them to insure longevity.
* Do you want to add non-fish species like snails, shrimp or crab?
* Feeding your fish - what to feed and when.
* Be on the alert for disease - what to watch for and how to treat them.
* How to use antibiotics to control disease.
* Are medicated foods the answer?
* Cleaning your freshwater fish aquarium.
* Try your hand at breeding!
Does it look like a lot of work? Make it a family project. When you're having fun, there is no such thing as work!
Seriously, before you undertake this new hobby, you need all the help you can get and having your own copy of Your Guide to Tropical Freshwater Fish Aquariums is just what you need to lay out your plans accordingly.
Jam-packed with useful information it is truly a top-rated guide to everything you need to know to launch that new hobby.
You are probably anxious to go out and grab the first aquarium you see and blindly pick out some pretty fish but that is the worse thing you could do at this stage! Get some help and plan your project from start to finish and you are assured of having a beautiful aesthetic addition to you home.
We truly hope you see the potential here, and realize how important this offer is!
Please enojoy the preview and upgrade to full version with commercial free.
=========== Vertex Mind eReader Instruction ==========
* Double tap the page to toggle the screen size.
* Zoom in/out by using thumb and a finger to
pinch open / close on the page.