There have been numerous musical compositions of Dvadasha stotras over the years. It is also a ritual to recite the Dvadasha stotras at the time of "naivedya" or offering of food to God at Madhva temples.
The app contains:
1. Brief Introduction to each of the shlokas
2. Complete text/audio of Dvadasha Stotra in Devanagari, English and Kannada
3. Meaning of each of the shlokas in English
4. Phala Shruthi of each verse
5. *New* Turn off "Learning mode" and listen to the complete shloka without needing to scroll the pages.