Do you have trouble understanding some of your Australian friends? Are you heading Down Under for a holiday? If so, then you may need help understanding some of the unique Australian phrases. Aussie Translator Pro contains meanings of many of the common Australian slang phrases, as well as a practical example of their use.
* Aussie Translator Pro contains 700 Australian slang phrases, their common English meanings and a practical example of their use.
* The phrases are dinki di Australian, I was born and live Down Under.
* Search for a particular Aussie phrase you are having trouble with.
* Press the 'Random Phrase' button and be surprised by a phrase picked at random.
* No ads.
* Please support the developer by purchasing the Pro version.
* If you have any feedback on Aussie Translator Pro, or would like a feature added, please contact me and I'll see what I can do. I am not able to respond to comments left in the User Review section.
There are 24 audio files of the example phrases. If an audio file exists for an example phrase, a speaker icon will appear. Press on the icon to hear the phrase.
Phrases with audio files can be displayed by selecting the "Display audio only" menu setting.