My Motor Manager is your virtual motoring assistant from the WMS Group! Free to download and packed with great features with more being added regularly, My Motor Manager allows you to securely store every-thing you ever needed to know about your vehicle in one place - and even receive notifications when your service, MOT, road tax or motoring protection is due! Please note that you will need to enter your WMS Group car warranty policy number to access many of the features.
Key features include:
- Sections for all of your vehicle's data.
- Sections for your vehicle finance information.
- Section containing all of the selling dealership's vital information.
- Sections for all of your warranty and associated products.
- 'View documentation' tab to enable you to view all of the documentation for your motoring protection is-sued by the dealership via our online system. Documents are automatically uploaded to your device in a PDF format.
- 'My alerts' which uses a traffic light system to show you at a glance what is becoming due and when.
- 'Find repairer' section which will show you a list of suitable repairers in map or list format, by their location, speciality and / or marque.
- Tips and advice sections, packed full of useful motoring content including accident and breakdown ad-vice, fuel efficiency guidance, basic maintenance tips and much more.
- Useful tools such as accident recorder, 'Find my car' 'Ask the police' and a parking locator platform.
- You can add as many vehicles as you wish to My Motor Manager providing each one has at least one warranty product with the WMS Group. Each vehicle can also be customised with your own photograph.
- Receive SMS, email and push notifications when your service, MOT, tax and motoring protection is due.
Disclaimer: Please note that you can opt out of email / SMS communications and push alerts via your device settings. Some of the information recorded on your device i.e warranty details can only be altered by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or telephoning 0844 477 4909. This is because the data is automatically fed through from our online system, so will be displayed as it was entered by the dealership. Important: The WMS Group or our dealerships do not have access to any sensitive information that you choose to store such as key codes or driving licence number, and can only access the information entered on our online system.