Making it to Burning Man this year?
Want to know what to do once you get there?
This is the event database system you've wanted ever since you first stepped foot on the playa. We love the "What,When,Where" Guide, but it can be a struggle!
With listings for over 4800 events and over 1200 camps to choose from, you won't know what to do!
And music?! We worked with Rockstar Librarian again this year to include over 500 music events featuring 900+ DJs spinning almost 1600+ sets throughout the week!
Sort, search, favorite and save to your calendar to help make the most of your time in the dust...
Please note - GPS and Internet permissions are in there to support updates and showing your location on the Black Rock City map!
If you are getting any errors, *please* report them if you get the pop-up and then shoot me an email and we'll get you fixed...
Not taking your phone out on the playa, to print your saved calendar events before you go...
1. In Google Calendar, click on the Agenda tab.
2. Click on the More dropdown and select Print.
3. Click on the Print Range dropdown and select our dates, 8/26-9/2
4. Check "Print descriptions".
5. Uncheck "Print attendees" and "Print your response".
6. Click "Save As..." and you'll get a PDF with all your events.