My Tanach includes:
* Hebrew text of Torah (Five Books of Moses), Nevi'im (Prophets), Ketuvim (Writings), displayed in either flowing text or verse-by-verse format
* Eight text sizes for comfortable viewing on all devices
* Easy navigation to all books of the Bible
* Long press on any chapter number to go directly to any chapter/verse
* Bookmark verses
* Sort bookmarks by most recent or by book
* Copy or share a verse or range of verses to social media, such as Facebook and Twitter
* Choice of English or Hebrew user interface
With in-app purchases, you can personalize My Tanach with:
* Search feature. Lets you search the entire text of the Tanach, or any book or chapter, for specific words, phrases, prefixes or suffixes.
* Chumash index to go directly to weekly and special Torah readings, Haftarah readings.
* Notes feature. Add a note to a verse in Hebrew, English or any other language supported on your device. Copy/paste text from the Tanach into a note (Hebrew can include nekudot).
* Modern English translation of the entire Tanach, which can be displayed side-by-side with the Hebrew Tanach text, by itself, or in conjuction with other purchased texts.
* Rashi's commentary on the entire Tanach, in Hebrew, with 'Rashi script' as a display option. Rashi's commentary on the Torah also includes nekudot (vowels). The Rashi commentary can be displayed side-by-side with the Hebrew Tanach text, or in conjunction with other purchased texts.
*Judaica Press English translation of Rashi on Tanach. This translation includes many added explanatory notes and references to expand your understanding of both Rashi's commentary and the Tanach. This commentary can be displayed side-by-side with the Hebrew Tanach text, or in conjunction with other purchased texts.
My Tanach is a joint project of ZigZag, Inc. and Davka Corporation.