1. Fastscrolling - easily browse through the Bible books by scrolling up and down. To do this, on the Home Page when scrolling up and down, touch the Scroll Thumb Icon on the vertical scroll icon bar on the left side, drag the icon up and down for a very fast scroll.
2. Dynamic Word Search - Search for a particular word in the Laisiangthou by selecting one of the drop-down selection options. Search results will be highlighted in red colour. Clicking on the search results will bring you to the relevant Chapter of Book. To bring up the search, click on the Search Icon.
3. Context Menu - Long clicking any part of the text will bring up the context menu where three options will be provided, either to Copy or Share to Add to Bookmark (chiamtehna).
5. Back Button - Clicking on the App Icon on the top-left corner will always bring you back to the Home Page.
6. Exit Button - When in the Home Page, clicking the Back Button on your phone will bring up the prompt dialogue, either to Exit or to Cancel.
7. Font Size - Clicking on the Setting/Gear icon will bring up the option to change the Font Size minimum 14pts to maximum 26pts.