With animations and sound effects on every page, this sweet story is fun for children of all ages. Biscuit has been a bestselling family classic for 15 years, with more than 16 million copies in print.
Read and Play
The Biscuit's Valentine's Day e-storybook includes three reading options suitable for all levels, coloring books, sticker books, and a matching game.
Choose Auto Play, Read to Me, or Read to Myself. Auto Play reads the story and turns the pages--the best option for younger children. The Read to Me option reads the story while highlighting the words. Children with curious little fingers can touch the pictures and enjoy the animation, then turn the page when they're ready. The Read to Myself option is best for beginner readers who want to do it all by themselves.
After enjoying the heartwarming story, children can color pictures from the storybook, recreate the pages in the sticker book, or play a memory matching game with storybook cards.
This loveable little girl and her puppy remind us all to show our special ones how special they are on Valentine's Day.
- Choose from 3 narration options: Auto Play, Read to Me, or Read to Myself
- Enjoy interactive animation and pleasant sound effects
- Play a fun memory game by matching pairs of characters
- Have fun with the coloring book and sticker book activity
- Sniff out the hidden bone for Biscuit on each page