Book Adzkar contains about various forms of dzikr, prayer and the daily readings useful for Muslims. Accompanied by the hadits which it is based. In quoting the hadits, he also includes information about shohih, dho'if and hasan of the hadits. In it he also included a little of the science of hadits, fiqh, the basics of religion (fiqh Qaeda), how to educate lust and adab-adab is very important to know.
Among the works he is:
1. Mukhtashor Minhajuth-Tholibin (مختصر منهاج الطالبين).
2. Mukhtashor Roudhotuth-Tholibin (مختصر روضة الطالبين).
3. Majmu 'Syarhul Muhadzdzab (المجموع شرح المهذب).
4. Al-Adzkar An-Nawawiyah (الأذكار النووية).
5. Sharh Saheeh Muslim (شرح صحيح المسلم).
6. Riyadhush-Sholihin (رياض الصالحين).
7. Tahdziibul Asma`i Wal-Lughot (تهذيب الأسماء واللغات).
8. Arba'in Nawawiyah (الأربعين النووية).
9. At-Tibyaan Fi Adabi Hamalatil Qur`an (التبيان في آداب حملة القرآن).
10. Al-Iidhoh Fil Manasik (الإيضاح في المناسك).
And to make it easier in practice (reading and memorizing) prayer and dhikr which is contained in this book, each chapter in which there are prayer and remembrance, we separate it from the hadith and display it at the beginning of the chapter. Such as when you click or choose prayer waking (باب ما يقول إذا استيقظ من منامه) then it will be displayed only the prayer and the dzikr, and when it wants to see the reference of the prayer simply click (choose) prayer that in wills and further will be redirected to the view reference. And if you want to see (read) the entire contents of the chapter, you just click on the "All in this bab" (menu > All in this bab) and you will be redirected to view the entire chapter.
We hope this simple application can help us all. Ameen.
1. Copy and share text.
2. Options letters (font size, font typeface).
3. Search chapter.