Long ago, there was a small village called Surry. After the school everyone went to a playground beside the school. On the way to the playground they had to pass by an old secluded garden house. Their parents had strictly warned the children not to go near the house for there lived a giant who stole their food-grains and farm animals.
One afternoon, while some children were passing by the same garden house, an orphaned boy named Sam stopped by the huge iron-gate. Sam's friend Tony challenged him to go inside the ruined house and prove that he wasn't a coward. Sam was embarrassed many a times before and so this time he thought of taking up the challenge just to prove he wasn't a coward. He accepted the challenge and entered the house. It was indeed quite dark and murky inside! There were cobwebs and bats hanging from the ceiling. Sam gasped! Suddenly, Sam heard someone's footsteps walking towards him. Sam was perspiring. His heart skipped a beat...
Whose footsteps did he hear? Was it the monster? What would Sam do now?Read this adventurous tale and find out what happened to Sam.
- Superb engaging fun interactions.
- Vivid colorful illustrations
- Fascinating fun filled animations
- Brilliant sound effects that adds flavor to the story
- Simple and easy text for kids of all ages to enjoy the story
- Text highlighting and brilliant professional narration
- 16 pages of fun filled effects
The tale is sure to give a memorable experience to its readers only with Story Time.
A never miss!