There once was a little boy named Tom. Tom had no parents and lived with his old grandmother. They lived in a shabby, dilapidated hut with a small courtyard in front of it. His Granny liked to make chapattis, but she would often burn her hands when she held the chapattis over the fire.
One day, a grand fair came to the neighborhood. Tom’s friend’s asked him if he wanted to join them at the fair but Tom declined. She gave him some money so that he could join his friends at the fair. The fair was full of rides, and colorful stalls of sugar candy, ice cream and toys. His friends bought balloons and toys and sweets, but Tom was not interested. When the friends asked what he had bought, they found that he was hiding something under his shirt.
What has Tom bought? Will this be a candy, a toy or a gift for his grandmother?
- Superb engaging fun interactions.
- Vivid colorful illustrations
- Fascinating fun filled animations
- Brilliant sound effects that adds flavor to the story
- Simple and easy text for kids of all ages to enjoy the story
- Text highlighting and brilliant professional narration
- 6 pages of fun filled effects
A never miss!