The iBAM project is a humble effort to present some choicest pearls of of Bhagavata Padyalu written by Sri Bammera Potana with an intention to preserve this treasure and pass it in to the next generations using today' s mobile and web technologies. iBhagavatam Aani Mutyalu (iBAM), 324 criteria-selected Padyalu are provided with Context (Samdarbham), Poem (Padyam), and Summary (Tatparyam) to seek out the spirituality and enjoyment imbibed in the Padyalu.
The Core Team consists of:
· iBAM Concept & Project Lead – Mallik Putcha
· Lyrics Composer – Prof. Raghunatha Sarma Salaka
· Music Director, Composer & Key Singer - Parthu (Parthasarathy) Nemani
· Poem Words Meanings - Sambasiva Rao Vulapalli
· Website and SW Developer - Ram Prasad Kuchibhotla
· Apps Developer - Fani Kiran Vulapalli
Complete details are available on http://bhagavatamanimutyalu.org/IBamC1.html.
For more information on iBAM Project, contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
Users reviews and comments are most welcome to make the App user friendly, easy to use, and for individual customization very soon.