You may also search in hadith texts easily. Ahadith containing the search words you enter are displayed on the screen (similar to 'Ayah Filter').
Features and Instructions (please read before use):
* Virtual Arabic keyboard is already provided. Each key press appends new character to the end of previous character automatically and you don't control the cursor position. If you want to make changes to your query, just rewrite it.
* Suitable Arabic words (occuring in hadith texts) are suggested as you type. If you select one of the suggestions, search operation will immediately start. If you don't see a suitable suggestion for your Arabic input or you just want to make a partial search, press space instead to start searching. After search starts, you may keep adding other words to refine (constrain) your query using the space button. You can also use the ∨ operator on the provided keyboard for taking union (OR) of words to widen search scope.
* Voice Search! Just press MIC key on the virtual keyboard provided and speak (one word at a time). Please note that for this feature to work, you need to have Google Text-to-Speech installed on the device.
Additionally, for searches to be effortless:
* All diacritical marks (including wasla and madda) are omitted.
* All non-letter characters (those that are not displayed on the virtual keyboard) are omitted.
* All hamzas combined with a letter (those above and below letters) are omitted. Stand-alone hamzas are left untouched.
* All occurences of "dotless ya" are replaced by "dotted ya" in the original text.
* Finally, please note that Ahadith does not search specifically for an expression formed by the words you enter, but for individual occurences of those words together in separate ahadith entries. If you want to filter out an expression instead, you may do it manually after searching for the words making up that expression (in a single query).