Anglonas app uses a well-known dictionary compiled by Bronislovas Piesarskas back in 2005. Since then, the dictionary is constantly being updated with the latest definitions of words and phrases.
Anglonas was created by a Lithuanian company "Fotonija" which has been in the dictionary making business since 1991. The company has produced other famous language-learning software products, namely "Alkonas", "Anglonas", "Frankonas", "Juodos avys" and others.
• 118,000+ English words and phrases
• 130,000+ Lithuanian words and phrases
• Quick definition preview
• Samples of word or phrase usage
• Pronunciation guides in International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA)
• Word history
• Works offline *
• Fast and simple user interface
• No ads
• Integrated with text sharing facilities for translating words and phrases from other applications
• Integrated with Quick Search Box for translating words and phrases using the system-wide search field **
* Internet connection is used only for verifying an application's license.
** Quick Search Box integration works only in supported devices.