This is Hausa - Haitian Creole and Haitian Creole - Hausa dictionary; Ƙamus na Hausa - Creole ta Haiti da Creole ta Haiti - Hausa / Diksyonè Aousa - Kreyòl Ayisyen ak Kreyòl Ayisyen - Aousa. The Application works OFFLINE and does not need the internet connection.
Database will be downloaded when the application is run first time. We recommend you to use Wi-Fi connection.
1. History – every article you've ever viewed is stored in history.
2. Favorites – you are able to add articles to favorites by clicking the “star” icon.
3. Managing History and Favorites lists – you are able to edit those lists or clear them.
4. Various Settings – you may change application’s font and theme (choose one of several color themes).
5. Random article of the day widget. To see the widget in the list the application must be installed to the phone memory (database might be installed anywhere).