* Over 70 most common protocols and buffer recipes used in the Molecular Biology, Biochemistry and Cell Biology labs.
* NEW: The protocols can be edited in Word and saved.
* The program can be copied to SD card.
* No internet connection is required to use the program (100% offline).
* The package will continue to grow and regular updates will be provided for free.
* If you would like to add any protocol to this package, please email your suggestion/protocol to email@example.com
* Note: The package can be uninstalled and refunded within the first 15 minutes of purchase (Android Market rules).
Table of Contents for v1.0 (Jan 2012 release):
Agarose gel electrophoresis and PCR Check
Colony PCR from yeast colonies (application: Y2H screens)
Touch-down PCR protocol
10 Rules of Primer Design
Restriction Digestion Setup
Qiagen’s PCR purification column
Ligation Reaction Setup
T-vector for cloning PCR products
Phenol-Chloroform DNA isolation
Plasmid Prep (classical protocol)
Miniprep (Qiagen kit)
Silver Staining of DNA Gels
Chemically Competent E. coli Preparation
Transformation of the Chemically Competent E. coli Cells
Transformation - 5min Shortcut for Ampicillin Resistant Plasmids
Chromatin Immunoprecipitation (ChIP) Protocol
RNA isolation from cultured cells by using RNeasy kit (Qiagen)
RT-PCR with oligo(dT) primers
General IP protocol
Protein expression in E. coli.
Purification of His-tagged proteins from E. coli
Coomassie Brilliant Blue Staining of Protein Gels
Silver Staining of Protein Gels
Western Blot Stripping
Preparation of Enhanced ChemiLuminescence (ECL) Substrate Buffers
IP-kinase protocol for P81 paper assay
IP-kinase protocol for autoradiography
Preparation of SILAC media
Sample Preparation for phospho-SILAC (global phosphoproteomic analysis)
Phospho-SILAC Analysis using MAXQUANT
Propidium Iodide Staining of Cells for Cell Cycle Analysis by FACS
Transfection of cells using PEI
C. elegans World:
Egg prep protocol
Myosin purification from C. Elegans
Buffer and Solution Recipes:
5X SDS-PAGE Sample Buffer
6X Agarose Loading Buffer
40% acryl stock (29:1) (for DNA gels)
20% paraformaldehyde stock
0.5M ATP stock
Lysis / IP Buffer