This Japanese-Spanish Dictionary is based on Hispadic, a collaborative web-based Japanese-Spanish dictionary project based on Jim Breen's Edict, and has been revised and expanded by CJKI's team of native speaker proofreaders to bring it up to date.
* Contains over 28,000 entries
* Designed for the convenience of both Spanish and Japanese users
* A reverse index allows searching for Japanese entries from Spanish
* No Internet connection required
* History and Bookmarks
* Clean, easy to use interfaces in Spanish, Japanese and English
The CJK Dictionary Institute is directed by Jack Halpern, editor of the New Japanese-English Character Dictionary and The Kodansha Kanji Learner's Dictionary, now standard reference works.
Be sure to check out our other dictionary apps available for Android (search for "cjki" in Google play).
This dictionary is based on Hispadic (http://hispadic.byethost3.com) and distributed in accordance with the conditions set forth by Hispadic and in the provisions of the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/deed.en_US). If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same, similar or a compatible license.