Welcome to the TEDxLiverpool Android application, your complete guide to the event.
The theme this year is 'Journeys' which is taking place at the new Art & Design Academy at Liverpool John Moorse University on Thursday 7th February 2013 with speakers from The Gadget Show, Forestry Commission, Saatchi & Saatchi, Liverpool John Moores University, COFILMIC, Lime Pictures/Channel 4, The Farm & BubbleCow.
- Browse a full listing of the speakers' with bios
- View a complete schedule of the event including talk times
- Get location details of the venue with
- Access to the TEDxLiverpool Twitter feed
- Watch videos from TEDxLiverpool talks from previous years
- Information about the event, partners and curators
TEDx was created in the spirit of TED's mission, "ideas worth spreading." The program is designed to give communities, organisations and individuals the opportunity to stimulate dialogue through TED-like experiences at the local level.
At TEDx events, a screening of TEDTalks videos - or a combination of live presenters and TEDTalks videos - sparks deep conversation and connections. TEDx events are fully planned and coordinated independently, on a community-by-community basis.