Today, when facing a problem with our product, customers will follow a long a process doing a lot of manipulation such as:
- Collect all needed information on site
- Take pictures of the problem,
- Collect information on the nameplate,
- Prepare e-mail with problem description
- Find correct contact person within our Organization
This process is not efficient and time consuming. Often, information are missing and valuable time is lost.
Trans4Life will allow to easily reporting a problem in a structured way, staying near the train, taking pictures and fill-up directly the needed information via a cell phone. The application will ensure that all needed information are given for a fast support in an easy and effective way.
- Each logged issue can include description, photos and videos
- ABB service staff will contact the user who has submitted an issue within 48 working hours
- To use application a user is requested to provide name and contact data of represented company
- Contact information are stored locally on the device and included only in the description of submitted requests
- Contact information provided by user are used only for contacting the user in relation to the submitted problem
- Logged requests are sent via email client to ABB Sécheron Ltd. (using default user account set up on the device)
With over 130 years’ experience, ABB Sécheron Ltd. located in Geneva is worldwide leader in manufacturing on-board traction transformers powering all applications : high-speed trains, commuter and regional trains, locomotives, tram-train and AC metro. ABB Sécheron's portfolio includes also medium voltage products for rail infrastructure and service solutions for both sectors. The factory is the worldwide Centre of Excellence for on-board traction transformers and medium voltage products and lead center for ABB rail activities.
ABB TransForLife SolutionsTM for on-board traction transformers is a proven service package of fast, reliable and cost-effective solutions, tailor-made to fit individual needs and designed to meet the service requirements in accordance with international standards. Our service package includes:
- Field Service / ABB TrafoSiteRepairTM
- Advanced Diagnostic / Monitoring
- Factory Remanufacturing/Repair
- Spare Parts / Consumables
- ABB Service Contract