Key features of the ABT mPOS for Pronto Xi app include:
• Process POS sales and take payment via cash, credit card or EFTPOS+
• Multiple tender types allowed per sale
• Process POS sales and charge to a customer account after checking account status and credit availability
• Email or print receipts
• Find items by their barcode, item code or keyword search
• Suspend a sale and resume on another device or on a full Pronto Xi POS terminal
• Enquire on and sell serial / IMEI tracked items
• Sell a bundle (kit) that is made up of a range of inventory items
• Inventory and customer enquiry on Android device
• Process refunds
• Supports the Pronto Xi user configurable promotions engine
• Customer account creation
• Backorders & Picking Slips
NOTE: This version of the application will only run in demo mode. You will need to contact ABT to request a demo username and password in order to test this app.
For the production version of this application, you need to be running Pronto Xi as your back-end ERP system and be licensed for the ABT mPOS module.
* Pronto Xi is a registered trademark of Pronto Software Limited. Applied Business Technology Pty Ltd are a Pronto Business Partner.
Connection to Pronto is via web services over WiFi or GSM.
+ In order to process credit card and EFTPOS transactions you will need a compatible payment device and relevant merchant account.