Back end reports are designed to meet the requirements of the Australian Taxation office when submitting a Fringe Benefits tax claim.
*** IMPORTANT The E-Logbook requires a Geotab GO hardware device to function IMPORTANT ***
The E-Logbook will start in demonstration mode where you can logon using your Geotab credentials and view the E-Logbook functionality. A subscription is required to unlock all the E-Logbook features such as attaching your vehicles and assigning a purpose to your trips.
WHO SHOULD USE THIS
Fleet managers/administrators and individuals wishing to track private and business use. In certain regions this application will aid in claiming tax entitlements.
* Automated trip allocation.
* Trip display when allocating Private or business trips.
* Tracks multiple drivers of one vehicle
* Downloadable reports. (Excel or PDF from the associated web site)
* Alerts Driver of trips waiting to be allocated.
* Graphs - Business/private/unallocated trips.
* Usable on any mobile device.
* Configurable list of quick-select business trip purpose entries.
* Saves time over a manual log book.
* Taxation benefits in certain regions.