A companion app for the online web application On Schedule http://www.onschedulesoftware.com (employee scheduling software).
This, the first release of the On Schedule companion app, is mainly for non-schedulers. It allows users to view schedules and client or place information and record attendance at remote locations. You can easily see where you are working this week or on other weeks and punch in and out when you arrive and depart.
The time and attendance system uses GPS to determine which client or place you are at and it works offline. You will need to connect to the internet to send your times to the server updating other users' view. Schedules and client details can also been downloaded in advance then viewed offline.
To use the software you will need a username and password which you usually given by a scheduler. For people who just want to test the system, you can sign up to a free demo here https://www.onschedulesoftware.com/demo.aspx to get your login details for both the web and this Android app.
- Exceptionally secure login (If your phone is lost, the finder will need to enter your unlock pattern to access offline data. In addition you can change your Google password for further security.)
- View schedules.
- View client or place information including documents.
- Your schedule is synced.
- Download additional schedules.
- Record time and attendance via GPS.
- The rainbow search bar is a colourful way of filtering schedules to get the information you need. It can also be used to determine which schedule to download. Select multiple locations, employees, roles, clients etc.
- View a client or place's next visit.
- View tasks and mark them as complete.
- Smart system for setting an address's latitude and longitude coordinates when the location found by the mapping software was not quite accurate enough.