China Chamber of Commerce for Import and Export of Machinery and Electronic Products (CCCME), founded in 1988, is a nationwide organization formed by leading manufacturers and trading companies engaged in import and export business of machinery and electronic products.
As an acknowledged AAAAA Grade NGO in China, CCCME boasts of more than 10,000 members separately belonging to 24 industrial branches, namely audio-video products, automobile, aviation-aerospace products, bicycles, cement equipment, constructional & agricultural machinery, electric power equipment, electrical products, electronic components & devices, hand tools & farm implements, household electric appliances, daily-use machinery, instruments & meters, IT products, light industrial machinery, low-voltage appliances, machine tools & tools, machinery components, metallurgical& mining equipment, petrochemical equipment, rail transportation equipment, shipbuilding industry, solar energy & PV products and wind power equipment branches.
What We Do
- Communicating with government offices and academic institutions to share industry concerns and help address common issues
- Providing legal consultation and assistance for members to safeguard fair trade and normal competition order
- Promoting overseas trade and investment by providing O2O business information and training courses, matchmaking business opportunities, organizing trade fairs, etc.
- Enhancing international cooperation by establishing working mechanisms with foreign counterparts, organizing trade promotion delegations overseas, etc.
With CCCME, you can
- consult credit information of CCCME members and find creditable suppliers,
- get reliable quality products made in China,
- cooperate with Chinese counterparts,
- get aid in resolving trade disputes.