On November 22nd, the 2nd floor of the new JW Marriott Austin will be the stage for PHYSIQUE, an innovative boutique expo where only the best in health, beauty, wellness and fashion come together to benefit STILETTO STAMPEDE. In its inaugural edition, the gorgeous venue will be transformed into multi-level platform of education, beautiful brands and style!
WHAT TO DO AT PHYSIQUE:
- Explore the PHYSIQUE EXPO Floor with 90+ vibrant booths with the best in health, wellness, beauty, technology and more.
- SHOPPING: Get ready to shop 'til you drop when the PHYSIQUE POP-UP DISTRICT comes to life with some of the best retailers for a truly fashionable experience.
- Our Fab Over 50! will offer a fun photo booth, karaoke, health clinics and more!
- The Men’s Corner will feature a grooming station, tailoring parlor, putting green and exotic cars.
- Fully-Furnished VIP Beauty Bar for premium ticket holders, equipped with hair and makeup stations, manicure station, boutique product showcase, wine bar and special goodie bags.
- At noon, we kick off with a high energy Dance and Fitness Class.
- From 1pm to 5pm, Medical and Keynote Speakers on stage: Dr. Clay Johnston (Dean of the Dell School of Medicine at UT), Keynote Speaker and Author Joan Frances Moran, celebrity fitness trainer David King and many more.
- At 5pm, join us for the PHYSIQUE #BeautyChallenge, hosted by Emmy-award winning reporter and KVUE anchorwoman Terri Gruca, where Austin's 5 top hairstylists take the stage to transform a group of local survivors.
-Fashion for a Cause Runway starts at 6pm with guest designers Celebrity Stylist Midi Soliz, AFW 2015 Winner Chelsey Nordyke, Renowned Austin Designer Linda Asaf, local boutiques and more!
- Support Komen with our Silent Auctions and fabulous Prize Drawings and by signing our Survivor Wall.
- Receive your #PHYSIQUE goodie bag
SUPPORT STILETTO STAMPEDE: A substantial portion of all proceeds (tickets and sponsorships) will be donated to help further their mission to educate and support breast cancer patients locally and fund research that will enrich the lives of many.