Reminder: In Belgium, persons on a site of over 800,000 Euros value must be registered with the Social Security.
CheckAtWork platform consists of a portal and one single mobile application for all people: supervisors, administrative staff, subcontractors, architects, workers, etc ...
Online registration via CheckAtWork portal:
- Contractors and subcontractors can register online
- Workers and subcontractors can register with their National ID or Limosa No.
- Workers, team leaders and supervisors download the same application on their smartphone to make checkins
Registration on the site:
- A worker can register easily using geolocation, QR code or site number
- A team leader or site operator/supervisor can check in other workers
- If a worker does not have a smartphone, he/she can use his/her ConstruBadge to register on site (this needs an NFC reader)
Option Calendar & Checkout
- The application has a calendar functionality to see all coming scheduled sites
- Functionality to revoke/cancel a check-in
- The optional checkout functionality provides a complete attendance management
Register without mobile app
CheckAtWork is also compatible with biometric and badge systems such as ConstruBadge, offering all different registration capabilities on construction sites.
- No queues at construction sites
- Multiple Check-ins
- Live Tracking records and synchronization with the Social Security
- Multi OS
- Different data sources in a single application
- Budgetary Control
Via CheckAtWork you will receive:
- Accurate information in real time on the number of people registered and if the subcontractors were indeed present
- A guarantee that check-ins have arrived at NOSS
Sync between app + platform and your ERP
CheckAtWork is a solution developed by Mobylla.