Records Vehicle and Fleet Data
This unique app allows commercial vehicle operators to record the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN), mileage, garaged location and area of operation of every vehicle in their fleet. After entering values for various driving risks (estimated number of harsh braking events, hours of operation, average speed over posted limits, etc.), click “calculate”, and RSIQ will let you know where your fleet stands on the RSIQ safe-driving index, a standard score used by insurance companies to rate and price risk.
Protected and Transparent
Data collected using the RouteSafety IQ app is privacy protected. Only the vehicle owner and others he may authorize can view the information recorded by RSIQ. The detailed vehicle and fleet data, and the RSIQ safe-driving risk score are shared with an insurance carrier only with the consent of the fleet or vehicle owner.
Improve Driving Safety, Access Insurance Benefits
RSIQ helps fleets understand their driving risk and where improvement may be needed to reduce the risk of collisions and losses. Sharing this information with an insurance carrier can give fleets access to insurance credits and other services, as well as potential savings.
RSIQ’s Seven Steps to a Safer Driving Experience and Reduced Fleet Driving Risk:
Using RSIQ is as easy as using your Android phone’s camera or email.
1) Upload VIN and odometer readings -- using the smartphone scanner or soft keypad
2) Store and Start – save VIN and mileage data, synch with any onboard telematics devices for location verification
3) Snap photos of the vehicle to record vehicle type and condition
4) Repeat for every vehicle in the fleet
5) Enter risk values for speeding, braking, hours of operation and territory for the fleet
6) Calculate the fleet’s RSIQ safe-driving score
7) Accept the ATG Data Sharing Agreement, and share this information with an auto insurance carrier.
It is that simple, and that effective. RSIQ works with any Android-based smartphone or mobile device. Just click to download and you’ll be on the road to reducing driving risk for your fleet.