The Cochlear™ Volunteer app puts the power to make a difference in the palm of your hand. Whether you are talking to someone at the store who wants to learn more about a Cochlear implantable hearing solution or you want to volunteer at an upcoming event in your area, you have everything right at your fingertips.
- Easily submit a request for information for a person interested in learning more about Cochlear’s implantable hearing solutions
- Find local Cochlear events quickly
- Share your volunteer activities with Cochlear
- Find volunteer opportunities near you
- Connect with other volunteers in your area by signing up to help at an event
The mobile app is available exclusively for Cochlear Community volunteers. Cochlear Community Volunteers help potential and recent device recipients understand the benefits, expectations and realities associated with the implantation process.
It’s our volunteer mission…to provide information and support to others. And you can help! By sharing our personal experiences, we show how implantable hearing solutions can dramatically improve the ability to communicate and quality of life for anyone impacted by a significant hearing loss. If you are not a volunteer yet and want to join us, please visit www.cochlear.com/us/shareyourstory today!