The ReachLite platform allows you to create various interactive and dynamic electronic forms, surveys, questionnaires and other data collection assets of any level of complexity entirely from scratch within minutes by using a rich set of various user interface controls with the freedom to place them anywhere and have them interact in any way you need.
Alternatively, you can use ReachLite’s powerful digitizing tools, which can take any of your existing scanned paper forms or the content stored in a PDFs or image files and then convert it into a data collection asset which will look like the original source, automatically identifying various types of data entry fields.
The powerful business rules workflow engine allows you to define the dynamic behavior of your data collection assets, including on demand data exchange with your existing systems and responses to a different events of the user interface such as clicking a checkbox or pressing a button.
ReachLite data collection assets can be easily integrated with existing workflows and systems by using a rich set of APIs including web services and direct database connections, and can output data in various formats like XML, JSON, Excel and HL7.
Key Features of the ReachLite Mobile Version:
- Mobile Access to all Data Collections Assets Created in your ReachLite Space
- Create User Data Submission from your device according to your Security access, Space Plan and data usage
- Search a previously created User Data Submission by Asset Name, Submission Dates, Category, Sub Categories, and Locations
- View and Edit a previously created User Data Submission
- Implement your workflows with a fully featured mobile version of the business rules workflow engine
- Retrieve data from your systems to the User Data
Submissions or push data from the User Data submission to your systems at runtime on demand using a rich set of ReachLite APIs