The Annual HEMONC TODAY Melanoma and Cutaneous Malignancies Meeting is designed for hematologists/oncologists, dermatologists, researchers, physician assistants, nurses and students. Expert perspective from renowned faculty combined with an interactive format and comprehensive program create an excellent environment for attendees to dive deeper into the melanoma field.
This is the official HEMONC Today Melanoma 2015 Meeting app created by the meeting organizers to offer an enhanced onsite experience for attending mobile device users. To protect our speaker presentations, a password will be given to all 2015 registrants and required to access the app content.
The app contains access to everything the meeting has to offer, including:
• Speaker presentations
• Program schedule
• Faculty profiles
• Exhibitors, supporters and sponsors
• Interactive exhibit hall floor plan
• Hotel/city guide
• Opt-in attendee messaging
• and other useful information
Special features offer the ability to:
• Follow along to live presentations
• Bookmark sessions, faculty and exhibit booths
• Receive important meeting alerts and schedule updates
• Check-in and other social media features
• and more!