North Carolina’s Project Management Institute Annual Conference is the premier event to introduce the latest and greatest practices, tools, and techniques in the project management profession. Attendees gain the best knowledge in the industry through:
• PMBOK Concept and Application Sessions
• Technical Software Tool Demonstrations
• Interactive Learning Approaches
• Visionary Lecture Sessions from Industry Leaders
• Networking Opportunities
• Direct Access to NCPMI Leadership
Each year, this event brings together project management organizations, providers, partners, and thought leaders from around the region to gain new knowledge, network with their peers, and understand the future focus of the profession.