A very easy and reliable utility for evaluating free-hand reference markings for Toric IOL implantation.
1) Do a free-hand marking (dot) on patient's limbus after topical anaesthesia.
2) Ensure patient in sitting posture with straight head and looking straight.
3) Start Crystal.Toric app.
4) Instruct patient to look at mobile camera lens.
5) Ensure mobile camera is at patient's eye level. If required, turn on flash light by clicking "Torch" button.
6) Slightly tilt mobile until you get YELLOW background on top showing "Balance and Roll" values.
7) Capture the image. (No need for centration/zoom etc at this level).
8) Post capture, you can enlarge and align cornea to fit into the inner circle.
9) Click "Add Ref. Mark" button and drag the mark to get exact reference mark.
10) Enter Patient name, and click "Save". It will save the marked image to you phone's "Crystal.Toric/Processed" folder.
A) Even if phone is not held at perfect 180' angle while capturing, it will automatically do correct alignment of image after capturing. It will enhance accuracy very much and make the process very use-friendly.
B) You can browse the old captured image by clicking on "Browse" button.