Now you can access all of your pre-booked and instant bookings in the palm of your hand, from anywhere and at anytime!
What can you do?
- Sign on and off shift
- Enable location tracking when you are signed on shift
- Instantly receive dispatched bookings with full details of the passenger, flight information, collection time, pickup, via points and drop off locations, wait and return instructions and of any fare to collect
- Get push notifications when a new booking is received
- Accept or reject dispatched bookings
- Easily set the current status of a booking (at pickup, passenger on board, soon to clear or clear)
- Have waiting time and credit card fee charges automatically calculated
- Record details of any extras such as car park fees
- Record details of cash payments and take credit card payments
- Email a receipt to the passenger
And much, much more.
Location tracking enables the current location of all authorised, on shift drivers to be reflected in real time on a map view via the Dispatch booking system, enabling the dispatcher to quickly and easily dispatch jobs to the nearest available driver. All booking status updates are instantly reflected within the Dispatch booking system, enabling the dispatcher to monitor the status of every active job.
How to get started?
Download the app and simply enter your company's registration number and your driver number to begin. However, your company will have to be registered for Dispatch first.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. When off duty, please sign off shift via the application to disable the GPS based location updates feature.