DRI helps startup founders to make sure they put their strongest possible deal in front of investors. For investors, the app’s PDF report can give helpful deal insights and acts as a deal filter. If you are looking for angel or VC investment, this app can improve and strengthen your investment case, making it not only stand out but it can greatly improve and increase the likelihood of matching with equity investment.
Via real-world fundraising and corporate finance guidance and insights, DRI helps you put your best foot forward and can demonstrate to investors that you have addressed and managed potential risk.
• Suitable for all early business phases; from concept stage to businesses with early sales revenues
• Quick, simple and easy to use - deal calculations, scores & results at your fingertips
• 7-stage deal health-checker
• Return-on-Investment calculator for investors
• Pre-money valuation calculations (the only app to do this)
• Valuations tuned and graded to your currency and international location
• Generate an A4 deal report in PDF format
• Email yourself or others your ‘DRI Deal Report’ from the app
• Ability to save up to 3 different deals results / reports
D-Risk IT contains real-world deal insights and helps you see a deal from the perspective of an investor. It will help prevent you from taking a deal to investors too early and to maximize your ability to get into an investment discussion. The DRI deal report can be sent to investors along with either your executive summary or pitch deck.