Bizeo is a business monitoring tool that tracks your business’s performance 24/7.
But forget complex dashboards - with one glance, you'll see how your business is operating and be notified the moment anything goes wrong.
Its uniqueness is its simple, intuitive interface – a green dot if all is running well and red if it’s not.
And, as a Cloud service, you can access Bizeo from any internet-enabled device, including a smartphone.
Just set up KPIs, and tell Bizeo what is unacceptable and how you want to be alerted if something is not right.
Whether you’re a large multinational or small family business, Bizeo can monitor an infinite number of KPIs. Track everything from the performance of servers and websites to the efficiency of individual staff members. No more worrying about which KPIs to track, now you can track them all with almost no effort on your part.
This application requires a Bizeo account. You can sign up for a free trial account at the Bizeo website.
• Goes with you on any mobile device, anywhere!
• Monitors any number of KPIs 24/7
• Has a single indicator to show all is well - a green dot
• Alerts you the minute something goes wrong - with a red dot
• Is very easy to use and set up – designed for non-technical owners and executives
• Saves an incredible amount of time
• Provides business insights that you used to wade through reports for
• Know about problems before you hear about them from your customers.
• Relax when you’re out of the office because, with just a glance, you’ll see how your business is operating.
• No more wading through reports or constantly checking with staff.
How it works:
Bizeo receives most of its KPI data from data collection programs called ‘drones’ - small programs you install on your network and authorise to collect data from your IT systems.
This data is sent and stored securely in the Bizeo Cloud. It’s then available in one place for you to access securely. Any urgent alerts are sent to you via email or SMS.
1. To access KPI data, purchase a KPI package from the Bizeo store. These packages are automatically installed on your drone.
2. Authorise the drone to access your systems. Once authorised, the KPIs in the package are available for you to add to your Bizeo account.
3. Define each KPI’s parameters, how frequently they will be checked, the acceptable range, and who should receive the alerts and how.
4.Let Bizeo monitor your KPIs and notify you if any go out of range.
5.Drill down for more information about that KPI and resolve the issue.
- Sign up for a Bizeo account: Bizeo.com.au
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/bizeo
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/Bizeo
It's amazing how Bizeo was able to adapt or be tailored to each person's particular needs…All this vital information was presented so simply, and we could access it day or night via the internet or on our phones. - Gerard Rozario, Chief Executive Officer, Bootstrap IT
For business owners whose business sustainability is reliant on providing a reliable service to their clients, Bizeo offers a unique means of achieving peace of mind. - Joe Barnewall, Managing Director, Langano Business Strategists