1. Calculate the costs incurred to sell an item.
2. Calculate the costs incurred for receiving payments.
3. Calculate the gain in value and in percentage for the sale of an object.
4. Recording the sale in a database.
5. Having a total sales.
6. Exporting your sales database, or any portion thereof, in Text file format and Microsoft Excel Files.
7. Send exported files by email.
The parameters taken into consideration are:
1.% Commission on sales
2. Costs insertion.
3.% Commission on payment.
4. Fixed Cost on payment.
5. Amount shipping paid by the buyer.
6. Actual cost incurred to send.
7. Packaging costs.
8. Purchase price of the object.
9. Selling price of the object.